Thursday, February 25, 2010

Plea bargaining


I am sick and tired of this snow. And even sicker and more tired of no one putting an arm around me on the way to class. Here is my one-sided correspondence with the big man.


Dear God,

I'll let you keep sending down snow if you give me a tall, cute, dark haired boy to keep me warm.

Love,
Rosella


Dear God,

If you don't stop the snow from coming down, I'm going to... I don't know.

Love,
Rosella


Dear God,

I'll settle for a tall, cute boy. He doesn't even have to have dark hair.

Love,
Rosella


Dear God,

Please, just do me a solid on this one. Thanks.

Love,
Rosella


Dear God,

Seriously? It's snowing, and not sticking enough to get me out of class, and still no handsome young coed to cuddle with?

You're killing me.

Love,
Rosella


Dear Reader,

As you can see by looking out your window, God's not stopping the snow or speeding it up enough to get us off the hook. I say we play hookie and find ourselves some cute boys since God's not dropping 'em in our laps (or dropping us in theirs).

Love,
Rosella

xoxoxo

No comments: