Thursday, September 3, 2009

Belief


As I think forming your own belief system is part of growing up, I have been thinking lately about my own. Among the things in which I believe are the following:
+ Life is gorgeous and inexplicable.
+ I can only be me. Those who don't like it, don't matter.
+ Don't rush it. When the beautiful moments come, the suffering will have been well worth it.
+ Take the shot, have stugots. If you don't try, you may never win.
+ One of the greatest pleasures in life is to read.
+ Kissing is good for the soul.
+ Believing in yourself is most important. You can't fly until you believe in your wings.
+ The best collection in the world is one of experiences, not material possessions.
+ You should always decide what's right for you; follow no one else's moral code.
+ The human experience is universal.

No comments: