Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Call Me 'Snarky'


Three chief complaints about people:

First of all, I am sick to death of girls who are my friend and will speak to me only when we are alone together. The same person of whom the former is true ignores me when she's having a bad day. I will not apologize for thinking that friendship is not just for the sunny days. When a friend is having a bad day and if I can't fix her problems, I always try to get her mind on other things. When I am having a bad day, I may not hide it, but I do not take it out on my so-called friends. That's just shitty. I AM SICK OF BEING SHIT ON BY PEOPLE.

Secondly, I am tired of people who avoid confrontation at all costs. I am not one for confrontation; I will admit it and I have admitted it, but when something seriously needs to be confronted, especially if I am in the position where I can ease the struggle, I attack the problem like a mad dog. I dislike hurting feelings, but if I was in the position where something true and seriously problematic needs to be aired, I would do it and not sit around wondering how I can not hurt anybody because they might be too weak to handle the blow to their ego that they so rightly deserve. I have been in a situation that has needed confrontation and the person of authority who is in the position to and has the responsibility to solve the problem has avoided dealing with it because he doesn't want to upset the idiot that has been fucking things up.

Third and lastly, I am enraged by one person (Bell) who has taken no responsibility or received no punishment for her negligence and who, in standing up for one single solitary moment to shoulder the burden which was meant to be shared with her partner, has relieved herself of the possibility of termination from her post. So I have resigned. Let Bell see how she likes the fucking pressure I have had for nearly a year with putting that publication together. She thinks she's been pressured all year? I'm the one who shouldered the fucking burden all by myself, day in, day out, night after night like Atlas, son of Lapetus, a Titan who was made to carry the world on his shoulders for warring with Zeus. I am the one who put in a million outside hours and ran myself around that school building, getting approval for one thing or another. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "pressure." I hope Bell falls flat on her face, that disgusting and ignorant ass.

I am still all ticked off but this is the end of my ranting for one evening.

No comments: