Saturday, November 19, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

I have kind of an addictive personality. And these are the things I've been obsessed with lately (and most of them are food/drink related):

- Magazines: This one's kind of a life-long deal. My latest faves: Marie Claire, Vanity Fair, Esquire.



- Smores pizza at Maxi's (Liacouras Walk, Philadelphia, PA): This is nutella, fluff and cinnamon & butter blended together on pizza crust. Just yummy.



- Hot chocolate at Good Karma 2 Cafe (928 Pine Street, Philadelphia, PA): I never used to like regular hot chocolate but whatever they do to their hot chocolate at this place, it's incredibly scrumptious.

- Sweet Iced Tea at Eppy's Steaks (a truck at Montgomery and 13th Streets, Philadelphia, PA): As the girl who turned me onto it said, "It's like crack."

- The Vampire Diaries: I know, I know. It's so cheesy. But I just love it. And I'm kind of dying that there won't be a new episode until January.

2 comments:

Cyndy Drew Etler said...

I started crying when I saw that fluff pie. Because I can't have it. I don't live in Philadelphia, god damn you. Can you send me a fluff pie? I will slap you if you say no.

Rosella Eleanor LaFevre said...

I totally would... But I'm not sure how well it'd ship. ;)